INTERNATIONAL FASHION FAIR
Outline of IFF
- Title: JFW International Fashion Fair. The biggest International Fashion Fair in Japan, organized by the Senken Shimbun (a leading trade newspaper with a print circulation of 300,000 on a daily basic in Japan)
- Date: July 22 – July 24, 2015
- Time: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight
- Numbers of exhibitors (July 2014): 545 companies (431 in Japan, 114 from abroad)
- Number of visitors (July 2014): 20,801 from Japan and other Asian countries
Business-matching Opportunity by Exhibition Organizers
- On-site business meetings with Japanese buyers can be held outside the booth, by the Exhibition Organizer, Senken Shimbun.
- This rare opportunity is granted to those who pass a qualification screening by the buyers only. Submission of an entry sheet and presentation materials are required by June 7.
- The B2B meetings are not guaranteed but many of HIDA’s participants were actually chosen to have the meeting with the Big names of Japanese companies for Y2014 Winter.